Thursday, June 23

HOLA! Time is volando out la ventana.
I don't want to bore you with details of my MTC life but I'll give you the highlights. We taught in the TRC for the first time. It went quite well, if I do say so myself. Spanish is coming easier, which is amazing! Yay for the Spirit! We've started teaching the Plan of Salvation. It's a little more difficult to teach. I feel like I'm discovering it for the first time. It's so beautiful. I want everyone to know about this plan of happiness! Jesus Christ is in the center of it and He also has to be the center of our lives. He truly loves us!
 
Ok, so I've been moved to a trio for my last little stretch here. Fortunately, I got to stay in  my room. I really love and have connected with my roomates. We also have enough of a snack stash to feed a small army. In other words, me for 3-4 days.
 
I love you all very much! Thank you for you prayers and for all the letters/goodies you have sent me. I hope you all are well and life is going swimmingly for you. Para que sepan, my MTC address will soon be invalid. Come Monday, I'LL BE IN TEXAS! I'll let you know how it is!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment